Kadoya Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as "our company") establishes the following terms and conditions regarding the repair of products manufactured by our company. This agreement applies to all customers who entrust us with repairs or request a repair estimate.
Article 1 (Purpose)
This Agreement establishes the relationship between the Company and the customer who requested the Company to repair the product or requested a repair estimate.
Article 2 (Target Products)
1. Repairs that we undertake are limited to repairs for products manufactured and sold by us.
2. Please note that regardless of the preceding paragraph, we may not be able to accept repairs for products that have been manufactured for several years, depending on the availability of parts.
3. Notwithstanding the preceding two paragraphs, please note that even if you request repairs, if the repair is impossible or extremely difficult (requiring excessive costs), we may return the product without repairing it. Please note.
4. We may not be able to accept repairs for items that have been repaired or processed by other than our company.
Article 3 (Application)
When you leave the product for repair at the store, please fill in your name, address, and phone number on the repair acceptance certificate.
We do not issue a receipt for repairs made through our website, but please keep a record of your application until the repair is completed.
Article 4 (Estimate)
1.If you receive a repair request or a repair estimate, we will notify you of the repaired parts and repair fee within 10 business days after receiving the product (excluding long holidays such as year-end and New Year holidays, Golden Week, Obon, etc.) We will inform you of the results of the estimate.
2. After the estimate in the preceding paragraph, we will start the repair after receiving a formal repair request from the customer, so if we cannot contact the customer or if it takes time to receive a formal request. Please note that it may take several days to complete the repair.
3. As a result of the estimate, if the repair is no longer required, the product will be returned to the customer. In that case, the shipping fee will be borne by the customer.
4. If the customer does not receive the returned product from us without a reasonable reason, we will deem that the customer has abandoned the ownership of the product, and we will dispose of the product after repair. may be requested. Please note.
5.Even in the case of the preceding paragraph, the customer will be responsible for the cost of returning the product from the Company to the customer, and the Company will invoice the shipping fee.
Article 5 (Receipt of Finished Products)
1. After repairs have been completed, the product will be sent directly to the customer or handed over to the general bag store specified by the customer.
2. If we are unable to contact you for 6 months after repair, we may consider that you have abandoned the ownership of the product, and we may dispose of the product after repair. Please note.
3.We cannot accept the disposal of repair canceled items and unrepaired items. We will definitely return it to you. In this case, the shipping fee will be in accordance with Article 6.
Article 6 (Shipping)
1. As a general rule, the customer is responsible for the following shipping costs associated with estimates or repairs.
・Shipping fee for sending the product to estimate the repair cost
・Shipping fee for requesting repair
・Shipping cost for returning the product sent to the customer
2. Notwithstanding the preceding paragraph, we will bear all shipping costs for repairs due to initial product defects.
Article 7 (Warranty)
1. In principle, we will re-repair the product free of charge. These defects are not covered by re-repair.
2. Re-repair is limited to the following cases.
- Accidents that our company recognizes as accidents during work and are determined to be repairable
・If you have received a complaint about a defect within 10 days from the date of delivery and our company acknowledges it, and you have something that clearly confirms the date of use and the details of the repair.
4. If the defect of the repair product is corrected by another company without notifying us, we cannot guarantee the charge.
Article 8 (Disclaimer)
1. We will not be held responsible for any of the following events as a result of repair. Please note.
・The texture of the leather has changed.
・There was a slight change in the dimensions.
・Due to the repair work, there were traces of the sewing machine presser on the product.
・The leather is wrinkled.
・By unstitching, the needle holes on the front and back were misaligned when re-sewing.
・The metal fittings were damaged when removed due to deterioration.
Matters that are not stated in these Terms and matters that raise doubts about the interpretation of these Terms shall be resolved calmly after consultation between the customer and the Company.