Notice of point system change for CLUB BIKEMASTER members.
Membership cards issued at directly managed stores from June 12, 2020
The point system has changed.
Previously, tickets were issued based on points achieved, but now you can use your points on the spot, just like with WEB members.
5% refund on the purchase tax-excluded price of regular products (changes from the tax-included price)
*Repairs, refurbishing, etc. are not eligible for refund.
1 point can be used in increments of 1 yen (points will be discounted)
*Cannot be used on discounted products.
- The discount will be based on the total price including tax.
Points can be used for product purchases, pre-orders, and various other services. However, it cannot be used for products eligible for discounts such as bargain events.
The expiration date is 1 year as before, and if you do not shop or use the service within the period, the points you hold will disappear.
Please note that already issued 5000P tickets can be used until the expiry date.
Furthermore, it can be used interchangeably with BIKEMASTER CLUB WEB and points can be shared.
- In order to mutually use points from stores and e-commerce sites, you must register for the e-commerce site.
To share points between directly managed store member “CLUB BIKEMASTER” and web member “BIKEMASTER CLUB WEB,”
- Please register as a new member on the EC site.
- Afterwards, please visit a directly managed store with your membership card in hand.
- At the checkout counter, switch from "CLUB BIKEMASTER" to "BIKEMASTER CLUB WEB" .
Please note that card member information will be deleted at the same time as you switch from card member to web member.